
It's been a very long time since Mommy has written! Where has the time gone?? I myself was looking through Zachy's blog wondering where it disappeared to. He is growing up so fast. On one hand it makes me smile to see him growing up, and on the other it makes me so sad. It's been a very emotional week for me as I see my baby already a year old. I love this stage though. He is so much fun to be around.
Kylie and Zachary are both sick right now. Zachary came home and fell asleep in his chair. I put him down for a nap. He woke up an hour later feeling miserable. So, presents didn't go over well. I'll try again tomorrow. He did perk up a bit after getting some food in his stomach and was happy for a few minutes with his birthday cupcake. Yes, it is dairy, egg, nut and gluten free. Unfortunately it seems that Zachary is the only one who likes them!
Every day we say "Anyday now he is going to let go..." He walks around the furnature and along the wall holding on. He crawls so fast it is more like a run. And, to top it off, he crawls so loud. You can hear him coming...those big hands slap down on the ground so hard. Zachary loves music. Like his big sister, he loves to dance. Music calms him down, and it is so sweet to see him sway back and forth. Grandma says that he sings like his mommy, but that's ok, right? He has a wonderful little personality. He is pretty easy going as long as you kept him fed.
Anyway, Happy Birthday little Zachary. I love you. ~Mommy

1 comment:
Looks like he at least enjoyed playing with the cupcake. :)
Can't believe he's a year old already. As in the words of Uncle Kirk...he'll be driving before we know it.
Post a Comment