Saturday, November 8, 2008

Swinging....






Mike got out the baby swing today and put it together. Zachary loves the swing. I know he looks like a pile of sweet baby mush here, but he is so stinking adorable. He snuggles in, grunts a little, and then he is out. Kylie really doesn't get the concept of it going automatically and wants to push him in it so badly.

Zachary is still doing most of his sleeping during the day. Mike and I try to keep him awake, but it doesn't work. He is sleeping 2 1/2-3 hour chunks at night. So, I get some sleep. Last night he had a tummy ache and was up from 11:50 until about 3:30....urgh. Really, he is a good baby though. He rarely fusses.

Kylie is doing a little better with him. She gets jealous. I have a pillow that I lay Zachary on when I nurse him. She likes to come over and lay her head on it too. Today, she even fell asleep on it. Too sweet....

(BTW, yes I realize the pictures are off center. I'm not THAT bad of a photographer...it's just that the swing was ON when I took them!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby boy! 2 to 3 hours at a time, good for you. Love all the picturs.

Anonymous said...

sweet baby mush? oh my goodness! :) he's adorable! I can't wait to meet him!